deep moisturizing conditioner bar
Hydrating Coconut Oil and Shea Butter Deep-Moisturizing Conditioner Bar
- No sulfates, parabens, or phthalates.
- Moisturizing Castor Oil increases hair follicle health and decreases the chance ofbreakage.
- Adds essential moisture back into the hair, for less damage, breakage, and hair loss over time.
- Scented with therapeutic essential oils that transform any shower into a relaxing experience.
- Natural silicone smoothes and adds shine without buildup.
- 1 bar is estimated to last 100 washes, which will save two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
After you’ve wet your hair, take your shampoo bar and either rub the bar between your hands and massage the lather into your hair, or paint the bar directly onto your scalp. Be sure to separate and lift your hair to apply directly to areas that need extra cleansing. Our Bottle-Free Beauty Bar Bag is an excellent addition for a super-sudsy clean. Rinse as you’d normally do and repeat as desired.
Deep-Moisturizing Conditioner Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone
Essential Oil Blend: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pogostemon (Patchouli) Cablin Oil
NO Artificial Fragrance
NO Animal testing
NOT Cold-pressed (Too high of a pH for hair and is actually just soap)
NO Saponified oils (Too high of a pH for hair and turns the bar into soap)