Experienced Retail Associate
We are looking for a part time sales position who is an outgoing person able to greet and engage with customers. Willing to pitch in when and where it's needed and be a part of a close knit team. Have a passion and understanding of small businesses, vintage clothing and appreciates the vision of the store and represent Valley Studios values.
- Greet and engage with customers offering a safe and welcoming space to shop in.
- Store upkeep and visual merchandising.
- Managing and processing inventory. Computer imput, tagging, pricing, receiving shipments, etc.
- E-commerce opperations. Organizing and packing orders, shipping, customer relations, etc.
- Building and maintaining an online and in store clientele and relationships with customers.
- Content creation help during down time.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum of 1 year of retail experience in a comparable retail setting selling women clothing (preferably vintage) and lifestyle products. High end retail is a plus.
- Must have at least 1 year experience working with customers alone in a retail setting.
- Experience in sales and ability to meet daily sales goals.
- Open availability and some weekends.
- Have great time management skills and be able to work independently getting tasks done and able to balance the store and shift duties independently.
- Experience in social media and content creation.
- Excited to use their creativity towards store projects and contribute to the vision of the store.
- Willing to learn new things and want to grow personally and professionally within the company.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org